The NuForce Air DAC wireless DAC/receiver and associated iTX transmitters are based on a new wireless technology known as SKAA (www.skaa.com). SKAA provides seamless operation and a consistent user interface across different SKAA devices. SKAA technology has several advantages resulting in CD-quality sound and ease of setup.
Air DAC Offers:
- CD-quality sound, no latency, no interference with other Wi-Fi signals
- Simple control and setup - no software, setup or pairing
- Stream music to up to four receivers, and from up to four devices
- Works with any digital audio from music, movies, and games
- Works anywhere without interference - no wifi "hot spot" needed for reception
- Can receive and lock with up to four independent iTX/uTX transmitters.
- Simple operation -Use the single front-panel switch to step through each of the available transmitters within range of the receiver. The cycle returns to first transmitter after selecting the last available transmitter.
- CD-quality performance The cycle returns to first transmitter after selecting the last available transmitter.
- Extra-wide wireless audio range covers larger environments - iTX range approximately spans 10-20m; uTX range spans approximately 15-30m depending on conditions.
- The uTX (for USB device) Transmitter is cross-platform (Mac/PC), so there's no need to install drivers.
- The iTX similarly connects to a standard analog dock when mated with Apple iPod , iPhone and iPad.
- NuForce Air DAC is compatible with the following products using the iTX transmitter with all the following iOS devices that have the 30-pin connector.
- iPod touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation)
- iPod classic
- iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th generation)
- iPhone 4 / 4S
- iPhone 3G / 3GS
- iPad (3rd generation, known as "new iPad")
- iPad 2
*Apple, AirPort Express, Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.