NuForce HAP-100 - Silver Manufacturer Refurbished
+ Free Shipping over $300
As with the remarkable P-20, the HAP-100 exploits NuForce's most recent work in volume controls. At the unit's core is a switched-resistor ladder network of low-noise, thin-film resistors, one per volume setting, permitting discrete, high-resolution increments of 1dB for the HAP-100's one hundred volume steps.
- A single-ended Class A headphone amplifier stage (a design topology long held by audiophiles to be the last word in headphone reproduction)
- Top-grade relays for input selection
- A linear power supply employing a toroidal transformer, large capacitor reserves and high-speed regulation for fast, clean power to all circuits
- Four low-noise, stereo RCA inputs
- One RCA stereo output offering a full 7.8Vrms to effortlessly drive any amplifier.
- A front-panel 6.3mm jack for large, over-ear headphones
- A full-featured remote control